Sunday, December 8, 2013

Instagram Upload

It's been a busy week around here...busy but good!  I got to chaperone the kindergarten field trip to Swift Creek Mill Playhouse on Thursday.  It was fun going to a place I went to as a kid.  I loved in Chester though and it was only like 15 minutes away....we live in the West End and it was about a 45 minute school bus drive on the interstate, in the rain...with a bus full of KINDERGARTNERS!!!!!  AAHHHHH!  But, this little man was super excited I was there!  
 Vince and I had front row seats!
 This is Drifty, the main character of the play, with Vince and his classmates.
 What's a Christmas play without the big man....
 When we got back to school around 12:30-1ish, his teacher asked if I wanted him to stay or come with me.....WHAT?  A few hours of Vince and Mommy time?? Heck yeah!  We went right to Johnny Rockets for milkshakes.  I tried Strawberry Oreo....um, HELLO!
 Friday night, we took a family ride to see Christmas lights.  This one did not disappoint!
 I was feeling all crafty (or crazy, whatever) on Saturday morning and knew we had big fun plans for the day so I got the kids hyped up with a special breakfast...some might call it dessert...but there's pancakes so it has to be breakfast, right?
 Today was pretty dreary outside....icy, rainy, cold, yucky...so it was a jammie and game kind of day.  We started with Hungry Hungry Hippos....
 went to Candy Land....
 Dressed up like snowmen...
 Painted ornaments....

 and read some books...
What a super fun family weekend.  Pics of the big gingerbread house party and an update on Elfie to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment