Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rainy day

So today was pretty.....wet. A good day to stay inside and in our jammies. Vince has a new found love for my Cricut (I mean he seriously asks me to use it...all the time!) so we cut a few flowers and things to make artwork with. Again, I'm trying to reinforce letter recognition so I got these ideas from this website. Its no surprise his favorite letter is V!


I've had a few requests for belly pictures......so, here's the first one:
Evidently my child thinks I'm a house already. Yikes! But really, I promise some pics to come soon....I'm always behind the camera instead of in front. Have a great day.....and don't forget to DONATE TO THE EASTER SEALS!

1 comment:

  1. Love the crafts! My mom also introduced me to that website!!

    And the first belly pic is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete