Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easter Seals

I'm excited to tell you I'm participating in Easter Seals Walk With Me Richmond 2011! (I will probably be waddling by this time but I'm doing it regardless!!)

I'm raising money for Easter Seals because they provide critical services to families living with disabilities. But the number of children and adults with disabilities is on the rise and Easter Seals can't meet the growing need for their services without our help. That's why I'm asking for your support.

Making an online donation is fast, easy and secure! Just go to my personal Easter Seals Walk With Me Web page athttp://www.easterseals.com/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=2847&px=3803721

Your tax-deductible contribution will provide opportunities for children and adults with disabilities to live with equality, dignity and increased independence.

If you would like more information about Easter Seals and its mission of hope and inclusion, please visit http://www.walkwithme.org/easterseals

Whatever gift you can give will help -- it all adds up! Thank you in advance for your support -- I appreciate it and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment