Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Big Boy Room Reveal

I think we finally have Vince's Big Boy Room all done...key word, think. His tool chest dresser just got delivered the other day and after several trips to Hobby Lobby (my newest love) for wall decor, it finally looks like a bedroom (instead of the playroom it's been for 2 years). Whatcha think??

We still do tons of arts and crafts at the table so I want it to stay in here, even though there's not a ton of room. Yes, I know there are pieces of the wall decal road that are missing but those darn things just won't stay up....they may all come down sooner than later.
He absolutely LOVES his car bed.....and it's got a super comfy memory foam mattress so mommy loves it too!

Yes, that's a flat screen TV and Blu-Ray Player in my 2 year old's room...blame his Daddy, not me.





Umm......my kid has too many clothes (except for the 4 pair of jeans on top, those are all shorts).
Yes mom, his shirts are arranged by color too.....I don't know any other way.
Out-takes:

We'll be doing some "fishing" later.....pics to come :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE TO BOTH MY BABIES
    MOM PS ABOUT THOSE SHIRTS YOU ARE YOUR FATHERS DAUGHTER

    ReplyDelete