Friday, July 23, 2010

Potty Power

Vince surprised me (and himself) this morning when he went pee pee on the potty! I wasn't even trying to enforce that today! I took his diaper off to get him ready for school and he quickly went over to his potty, sat down, and starting peeing just a few seconds later! Unbelievable! I showered him with praise....as he was showering the carpet (even though he was sitting down, he missed a little). After stickering him up with "I did it" stickers, we called both grandparents to brag. I really didn't want to go to work today and lose all the training opportunities but we had to hit the road. I was, however, beaming with pride :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Vince!!! I hope it's a smooth process - but just don't forget that it IS a process! :) Praise is always a good thing for the little ones!

    ReplyDelete