Friday, July 16, 2010

All about the butt

You'll understand the title at the end, I promise! Thursday was absolutely beautiful! Too bad my child didn't want anything to do with the beach or pool that day :( We tried the beach for oh, 15 minutes before he was throwing a fit. The pool was more like 5 minutes. He was pretty content hanging out on the back deck though so we did a lot of that. Hannah on the other hand is a beach baby (and she was in a great mood....YAY!)



This is as close as we ever got to the water....ever.
After his nap, I tried taking Vince to the Coach store with me but after he practically felt up the sales lady (trying to grab her name tag) and walked around with 2-3 wristlets on each arm, I decided to make a mad dash out of there! Here he's actually posing with the wristlet and cosmetic bag that I bought (wallet not pictured). Yeah that's right, no real handbag for me this year. BUT, I did convert Erin K into a Coach believer. She got her first handbag and wallet. My job here is done.
After daddy woke up from his nap, we tried to make a family trip to the lighthouse but didn't realize how far the darn thing was so we headed back to meet up with everyone for dinner. Here's our pre-dinner pose.
We ate at the best BBQ place. It was called High Cotton. I'm not a huge BBQ person but it was delicious! Thanks to an iPhone app for recommending it!
All of us girls had to buy their t-shirts b/c we're "All about the butt" :) I wanted to get Vince one but they didn't have his size but here he is showing off mine!
I can't believe tomorrow is Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment