Friday, July 16, 2010

Butt Scooting Boogie

Wednesday was rainy and gloomy all day :( Its really hard keeping 2 toddlers entertained at a beach house when you can't go to the beach or pool. Luckily I brought play-doh and puzzles! Tony, Vince, and I went to our favorite ice cream shop down here...Fatboyz! D E L I C I O U S!
This picture doesn't do him justice. Vince was covered in ice cream. So much so that I took him in the bathroom and stripped him down to his diaper to go back to the house.
That evening it cleared up enough for them to do some butt scooting on the dunes and get that energy out! Apparently they didn't read the sign:This was big for Hannah (well, really Hannah's mom) b/c she's had a rough few days! It was a relief to see her smiling and hear her giggling!
Vince was already naked from his ice cream MIS-adventure:







Uh oh, time to go in and get a bath....here comes the storm:


No comments:

Post a Comment