Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pool....Take 2

So we decided that instead of waiting a full week to go back to the pool, we should probably go back today in the hopes that he would remember that he LIKED it and we wouldn't have to start from scratch! Not so much! It was overcast and a little chilly in the wind and we were the only people there but it needed to happen. After peeling the Crocs off of my screaming child, I finally got him into the baby pool. He wouldn't let me take his shirt off though. He was a little skeptical at first but I brought so many toys, I don't even know if he noticed that he was in the water!
He's starting to like it:

Jazz Hands:
Tossing the ball:





He had to get in and out, in and out, over and over.

I think today went really well. Instead of bribing him to get INTO the pool, I had to bribe him to get OUT of the pool! He didn't want to leave! Hopefully each time will get a little better until he's the next Michael Phelps (as Aunt Ola says).
We had to take Grandma back to her house and grab some lunch before heading home for naptime. This is what happens when you're at Grandma's house:
OH and in case anyone is wondering.....I finally got that mop on his head cut today too! The next set of pics will have a nice clean cut little boy, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment