Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slip N Slide

To finish off this HOT day, I thought we'd set up a Slip N Slide. I wasn't sure if he'd like it or not but.....SCORE!!! It was a hit! However, it was more of a Slip N Jump, as there was no sliding involved! Oh and it was kind of a last minute idea so I forgot to put him in Little Swimmer's and swim trunks so you'll notice the drawers sagging at the end :)















Me and droopy drawers had a great day together. He's such a good kid and I'm so glad I get to spend this time with him. After our fun-filled day, we curled up on the couch and watched Toy Story 2 (though it was the first one that we've ever seen). He was watching it but I didn't realize that he "got it" till he jumped off the couch, grabbed his favorite Elmo doll, gave him a big hug, and said "Hi Elmo Hi. I love you, Elmo!". It was so sweet, I almost cried :)

No comments:

Post a Comment