Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rockstar

I thought it would be fun to put some gel in Vince's hair after his bath tonight. It seems the kid has enough hair to make a decent mohawk. Maybe its time for a hair cut!
Here's Vince practicing his Rompy song. "Oh where oh where can Rompy be, oh where oh where can he be? With his big brown eyes and his waggly tail, oh where oh where can he be." Speaking of Rompy, there was a minor altercation at Romp N Roll today. I thought I was gonna have to throw down with a little kid but I guess all that wrestling with daddy has taught him a thing or two. I'm happy to report that although my sweet little boy isn't a bully, he knows how to defend himself. Normally his class is only 3-4 kids but for some reason there were like 10 kids in class today (I think it was a trial day). All was going well till the Bubble Dance Party at the end. Vince was minding his own business and popping bubbles when this new boy, Alexander, came out of nowhere and popped him upside the head....hard and with purpose. Vince turned around and shouted, "NO" and smacked the brat's hand......and then cried in my arms through the rest of bubble time. Luckily, the brat's mom was very apologetic. By the end of class, the boys high fived and all was well in the world.
On another note, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY BABY TURNS 2 IN 5 DAYS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment