Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm gonna get you sucka!

Vince and I had a great day off together today! We started with library story time and ran some errands then we played outside for awhile before and after Romp N Roll. Last weekend I went yard sale shopping to get Vince a little table to use for his BDay party. I was outside hosing it off when Vince decided to rearrange the chairs. I'm not sure but he MIGHT have some of my OCD behaviors. Check out how he arranged the chairs:


Yep, he might have issues :)
After he got them all lined up in a row, he had to stand back and admire his work!
I just liked this picture:
Then he found a giant stick! He just kept saying, "BIG.....BIG....BIG"
I even caught him smelling our beautiful roses:

Then I brought out the toy squirt guns I'd gotten him earlier in the day! He mostly just shot himself in the face with water but he loved every minute of it! He did get me a few times and of course chased after poor Buddy!
He'd just gotten himself for the first time:
Put 'em up:


I'm gonna get you Buddy:
Its so nice that he actually likes being outside this year! Last year, not so much! We even ate dinner and dessert outside!

I never get pictures at Romp N Roll but I wish I could record an entire class! Vince gets SO excited when the class starts and stays that way the ENTIRE time! He cracks all the other parents and kids up! He shrieks with joy and does his little happy dance all over the place! He knows the routine so well that he anticipates what we're gonna do next and shouts it out to tell everyone else! The teacher today said, "Where does he get the energy? I just love how he runs around yelling!" That was probably her way of saying, "your kid is crazy" but who cares, he has a blast and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment