Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Leaf me alone

Knock Knock
Who's there?
Leaf.
Leaf who.
Leaf me alone......one of Vince's favorite jokes :)  Today we took advantage of the nice weather and did some leaf jumping/throwing.  Good thing too b/c the yard people came this afternoon and took all our leaves away!  Vince was a good helper and raked a big pile for me. 




 After we destroyed the pile a few times, we raked them up again...and again...and again...

















 They had such a fun time....and I got this awesome picture :) Love those little monsters...

 I even used the timer on my camera so I could get in a few pics....



 Aside from the fact that he never looks at the camera, he's freaking adorable.

 This is what most of my 646 pics looked like....total goofball pics.



 "Mommy, get a picture of me thinking"....ok buddy :)
 TROUBLE...

 At some point I must've bribed Vince to smile for pics and offered up my camera to share with him.  So here's some of Vince's pictures:  He took a lot of Frank :)






No comments:

Post a Comment