Sunday, November 10, 2013

Instagram Upload

I share my birthday with a special little man.  Eli turned 2 on my birthday!  His party was last weekend.  The kids all had lots of fun!  I can't believe I forgot my camera....took only phone pics but they're pretty good anyway!  We're all pretty excited...Dom and Eli will be in the same day care class now!  YAY for BFF's!  
 Pretty Ellie Belly...

 Shake your tail feathers Vince...


 Love these boys...

Pinata time...


Vince may have gotten some aggression out on that poor dinosaur....lets just say its extinct now!

 Wheelbarrow rides for the kiddos!

 Who needs the slide that came in this box???  Kids had fun with the box itself!
 This picture cracks me up!  Ellie throwing bows...
 I didn't eat the cupcake mom...
 Our preferred way to go down the slide is head first...duh...
 This was a cute pic from the leaf jumping day....when Vince stole my camera :)
 Then we went to Old Navy to get Vince a new jacket since he's outgrown everything he owns...
 And Dom found an angry birds hat loved...
Vince and I ran to target one chilly night....he got Starbucks hot cocoa and I got peppermint mocha....yumm (even though I actually drink that year round, its especially yummy in the fall/winter)


No comments:

Post a Comment