Sunday, July 21, 2013

Onions and Donuts

Oh Dominic, you never cease to amaze me.  I got a salad with dinner one night and set the onions aside (yuck).  Dom grabbed them off my plate, dipped them in ranch, and chowed down.  Here's a video..this is like the 3rd or 4th one he'd eaten...so glad I caught it on camera.  I love this kid...he certainly keeps life interesting.



We all went to the grocery store one night to stock up on a few things.  Dominic saw the Krispy Kreme stand, calmly walked over, bear hugged about 4 or 5 bags, and started walking towards the front.  I'm so glad we all got to see it b/c pics just don't do it justice.  I thought I was gonna pee my pants I was laughing so hard.  I seriously don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy.  


We couldn't say no after all that hard work but we only okayed 2 bags.  Funniest part of the trip, hands down!  




No comments:

Post a Comment