Friday, July 5, 2013

July 4th

Hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July!  We had the crew over for a cookout and water fun!  

Dom couldn't wait for me to put water in, he jumped right into the little pool!  
 No mom, I'm not getting out to get a bathing suit on, that's just wasting precious time!
 Just put water in the pool and nobody has to get hurt.
 Best $11 I've spent in a long time.  Kids loved it!


 And the sprinkler...score!



 Yeah, that's my Dom....kid is absolutely fearless and SO MUCH FUN!




So today started Dom's crush on Miss Hannah.  He followed her everywhere and literally cried the entire time she went inside to use the potty.  I'm a little afraid to see how this plays out considering that Vince is in love with her!
 Don't let those blue eyes fool you, this girl is trouble :)  (totally kidding, she's a sweetie pie)
 Best idea we had was to put the pool under the slide....total hit!




 Both brothers watching their girl....


 Eli is a little more cautious...
 Then there's Dom....

 Look at Miss Ellie, you give that girl a juicebox and food and she's a happy girl!


Thought I'd end with the big fireworks show...yeah, not the kind in the sky:

 HAHAHAHA this cracks me up.  Told you Dom has a crush....




No comments:

Post a Comment