Sunday, August 4, 2013

Instagram Upload

Hope y'all had a great weekend!  Nothing too exciting here but wanted to share my Instagram pics from the last 2 weeks!

Daddy loves napping with Dom on the weekend....pretty sure Dom enjoys it as well!
 Yes people, this happened!!!  I can't believe I'm buying kindergarten school supplies!  WHAT?  Thought for sure he'd pick this Hot Wheels backpack....
But he went with Mario instead....


 Who is this big kid and where did my baby go??
 Just a little afternoon dress up......anyone see a fire??
 The boys (and me) have really started liking Frank more :)  I've NEVER been a cat person, ever!  But, I gotta admit, I like me some Franky Doodle (yes, he likes it when I call him that).  Dom and Vince love playing with him....
 We all have some allergy/cold/sinus thing going on so we cuddled up, ate popcorn (that cures everything, right?), and watched Toy Story 2 and 3....(Vince doesn't like the kid Sid in the original Toy story so we don't watch it!).
Tony and Vince did a Lowe's Build and Grow activity for the first time.  They built RC (the car from Toy Story)....
 I think they both really enjoyed the time together!
 Dom is obsessed with Curious George...and that is putting it mildly.  He watches it in the van and at home...all the time.  When I saw the Kohl's Cares book/stuffed animal this time was none other than Curious George, I jumped on it!  He got George, Hunley, a George backpack, and some books.  Yep, he was happy!
 Also loves his Buzz and Woody dolls....
 Poor Mario and Luigi took second fiddle to the new guys...and poor Frank!
 Watching George with George....

 Guess who's back on Weight Watchers....again :)  Just looking for 10-15lbs!  Fruit salad, yummy yummy.....oh that brings back Wiggles memories!
 Had a little cookout at Justin and Sara's today!  Dom is still in love with Hannah!
 This made his year!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment