Sunday, April 28, 2013

A little of this....a little of that...

I'm too tired after a busy weekend to make a few posts tonight so here's one great big mix of everything :)  I'll try to keep it orderly, at least!!  

Monday night we tried out the new Mexican restaurant in Short Pump called Chuy's.  They had this tasty frozen sangria....I fell in love!  
 The kids watched the ladies making tortillas and they gave Dom a big dough ball.
 This is the kids plate if that gives you any idea how much food they serve....I regretted this the next day!
 I took the boys to Barnes and Noble for dessert at Starbucks and some good books.  Dom made himself at home in the middle of the kids section.  Also, Dom scared me half to death when I looked away for a second and thought I saw him out of the corner of my eye go one way when it turns out he went the other way...which led him to the top of the escalators.  I nearly had a heart attack.
 Thank you Old Navy for entertaining my children while I shop....well played.
 We broke the Jeep out one day.  The boys love that thing!




 They tried running me over....
 Then they switched.....that's right, Dom behind the wheel!
 At first Vince pushed the pedal for him...

 I love this look on Dom's face...

 But then he figured it out on his own...
 Doesn't quite have the hang of the wheel though....basically just goes till he hits something!  Must get that from his Daddy :)

Here's Dom in action....


A little sidewalk writing....
 Saturday was tball day!  Dom even tried....




Video of Dom hitting off the tee...

A Target run calls for popcorn and icees....
 Dom spilled a whole bag of Fruit Loops on the floor.  Vince said "Maybe he was just trying to make a rainbow for you, mommy"....yeah, sure he was :)
Again, I ran to the kitchen to grab something and come down to this.....Dom is seriously gonna test me every day for the rest of my life.
 A little group effort art work.  Vince cut out shapes and Dom glued them on.
 Ta-da!
 Today, we went to our friends Mason and Liam's birthday party.  They are brothers, Mason turned 5 and Liam turned 2.  Mason plays on Vince's tball team.  They had a pirate party and we had so much fun!





Hope everyone had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment