Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pre-Christmas

What a busy few weeks.  The holidays come and go so fast.  I have approximately one bajillion pics so I'm doing a pre-Christmas and a Christmas day post.  

I took Vince out to look at Christmas lights one night after Dom was in bed.  We popped popcorn and made hot chocolate for the ride.  He was excited....obviously!  He even insisted that we listen to Christmas music on the radio.  
I happened to turn down one street and turns out one of the houses was on the tacky lights tour....so we had to get out and scope it out...in our pajamas :)

Every year in Hanover County, Santa goes to each neighborhood on a fire truck.  Unfortunately, we don't live in Hanover BUT, Erin K's mom invited us over.  It was so cool. Of course my kid just kept saying it was too loud (all sirens were going) and covered his ears....but the rest of us enjoyed it!
I think Vince enjoyed playing at Erin's mom's house more than seeing Santa.  He played piano and played trains with Erin's nephew, Drew.  He was sad to leave.
I enjoy torturing my children so I dressed them up as snowmen with toilet paper wrapped around them and hats and scarves and big black felt buttons.  They're so gonna hate me one day.  Dom was NOT amused.  
 and ripped it off as fast as I could put it on.
 Vince liked it...believe it or not.  He was bummed when it broke.
Vince's school had a Christmas party.  They made a melted snowman ornament and sang songs.  So chaotic but so cute.

That's his "thinking face"
 Far right, blue sweater vest.....that's my cutie pie!
 Don't mind the people in front of me...not the greatest view.


 Gift exchange with the Krebbs girls:
 Vince got a nerf gun...
 and Dom got some super cute superheroes and some pjs....
I caught princess Hannah checking herself out in the mirror....I love that little girl.  
Tony gave Vince a gift early....I'm not sure if it was for Vince or Tony...or Frank for that matter but they all LOVED it!
Uncle Rob and Aunt Judy stopped by for a visit and brought some awesome gift for the boys!  Vince got a hot wheels track that took Uncle Rob awhile to put together :) and Dom got a mack truck and some cars.  I'm pretty sure spending 1.5 hours with our kids was enough birth control to last at least another year.
 Next up....Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment