Thursday, December 13, 2012

Instagram Upload

Here's my semi-weekly Instagram upload.....

We've discovered that Dom likes boobs.....like father like son....
 Ok, so apparently both boys like boobs.....
 We'll call this one "Dom, the college years"....
 I found one more store that sells Wubbanubs....now we have a monkey too!
 The boys picked out their own ornaments this year....
 Dom attempted a puzzle....doesn't quite have the hang of it....
 I watched the Krebbs girls for a few minutes while Erin looked at a mini-van (yes, we're that old)....I couldn't get all the kids to look at the camera much less smile at it to save my life.
 Vince and mommy time at the ice cream shop....

Daddy found an old box under the bed and screamed like a school girl.  He had forgotten that he saved this castle from his childhood for his kids to play with one day.  Vince screamed like a school girl when Tony showed him.  Lets hope this bad boy isn't made with lead paint or anything.  I saved my Barbie dolls...doesn't look like I'll be needing those anytime soon :)
 Mostly these two are rough with each other but occasionally they're sweet.....I happened to catch it on camera!
 Vince wanted to play with shaving cream during bath time....I couldn't resist Santafying (yes thats a word) Dom....
 A few fingerfulls went in the mouth but he enjoyed "painting" himself with it....note to self : try fingerpaints soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment