Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

This is a couple posts in one....instagram upload, fun fall day, and Thanksgiving.

Now that Dom's an official walker, I love taking him outside to play.  Plus, I LOVE this weather!  
Our week was full of brotherly love:



 Smiley babies....


Sweet innocence....

Helping mommy....
 Pretending....
Running out of gas....(got to gas station with 2 miles left....I was a little squinchy)...
 Beating up daddy....
 Licking the plate clean....
 Eating our faces off.....
 Snuggling with the grandparents....
BFF's..... 
 Family pictures.....(thanks Uncle Patrick)
 Angry Birds (Those angry bird masks I made for Vince's party were worth every second....he's still wearing them!)....
 Decorating Christmas trees (this is the one in Vince's room)....


Puzzles (Daddy and Vince started a 550 piece Super Mario puzzle....we'll see how long it takes to finish!)...
 Fort building....
 Arts and crafts (Dom's first one!)....
 Dom's snowman and Vince's tree....
 Reading stories....I love that Dom put his head on Vince's.
 Playing AIRPLANE!
Sleeping....Frank LOVES Vince's Christmas tree.  He messes with it a lot and has knocked it over once but mostly he just lays on Vince's bed and stares at it.  
Putting on stockings....I started decorating the house today.  Vince put on our Christmas stockings....goofball!
 Decorating the Christmas tree.....Dom's addition to the tree.
 Writing letters to Santa.....

These boys drive me crazy more often than not BUT I LOVE them more than words can describe!  I'm so looking forward to spending Christmas with them!  We've got a busy few weeks ahead but it'll be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment