Thursday, November 1, 2012

Instagram Upload

Occasionally, it works out that I get to have breakfast just me and this dude and I LOVE every second of it.  We get to have uninterrupted quality mommy time...which he doesn't get enough of anymore.  Anyway, he wanted pancakes this time so we went to Boychick's and had a great big breakfast.  It was awesome!  
 Just a little goofy fun while Dom napped one day with my Mummy Vince....
 Brothers playing nicely together.....it lasted about 2.8 seconds....
 Band practice...
 No wonder this kid is wound up like the energizer bunny....
 Spy course practice....

 Dom attempting it too.....
Couldn't wait to run through it....but didn't enjoy getting stuck :)  
 Thanks to Sandy, Erin K got a few days off so we had a cupcake decorating (and eating) play date....
 Also involved some singing in bed....don't tell her dad....
 Started brushing Dom's 8 teeth.  He LOVES chewing on the toothbrush (must feel good on those gums).  Look at those big brown eyes...so much trouble.
 Yep, still brushing.....
The only way I get to shop for more than 5 minutes....feed the beast.  Peanut butter crackers are the snack of choice these days.....
 Birthday lunch at Chick-fil-A with the boys.....yes, Dom is stealing Vince's french fry.  The kid cracks me up.
Birthday dinner at Cheesecake Factory with all my boys.  There was a lot of eating today if you can't tell.  I have come to the conclusion that I will never get a pic with both of them looking at the camera.
I cut up the first corn dog but quickly realized there was no point....I love this guy.
  My big boys....
Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?  No surprise there. 
 Glad to see those angry bird masks I slaved over didn't go to waste!


No comments:

Post a Comment