Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pumpkin' Pickin'

Today was Family Fun Day with Vince's school at the Hanover Vegetable Farm. I have been looking forward to this for weeks! I was sick as a dog this time last year with flu and pneumonia so we didn't get to do any of my favorite fall activities.....I plan on making up for that this year! I LOVE this weather and I LOVE spending time with my boys so it was a great day! We checked in at the Primrose tent, got our sticker for 1 free pumpkin:

and a yummy pumpkin donut:
We raced ducks down the water:
and smooched a little:
Then we hitched a ride on the tractor to the pumpkin patch:
Vince quickly found his pumpkin:

Which quickly became daddy's pumpkin:
Ooops....looks like daddy's got his hands full:


Here's our prized possessions, guard them with your lives boys:
I got this one when daddy came back from putting the pumpkins in the car. It was like Vince hadn't seen him all day, he was SO excited...can't you just see it in his face?!?!
They had a small animal farm too. We saw chickens, a turkey, some goats, and some horses.
Then we found another water race track and raced about 20 ducks down the pipe:
Peace out people, I got my pumpkins, now its time to go:

No comments:

Post a Comment