Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ghosts of Halloween Past and Present

Well, there weren't any ghosts but here's a look at the last few years.  

2008 - My tiny little monkey (Vince was only 6 months old)
 2009- DJ Lance Rock
 2010 - Cutest Pirate EVER
 2011 - Spiderman
 2011 - Dom was only like 6 or 7 weeks old (too young to fight dressing in these costumes...SCORE!)
 2012- Leonardo
 and Rafael
 The TMNT attack...
 AND INTRODUCING 2013 - SUPER MARIO BROS!

Luigi -
Mario - 
 Super Mario Bros -


 Vince showed me how to "ground pound"


 I wish I could say that is a prosthetic belly....but its all Dommy's :)
 PUT THE CAMERA DOWN AND GET THIS MOUSTACHE OFF ME, WOMAN!
 Pretending to be riding a baby Yoshi (it's a Mario thing)


 Being Little Luigi
Dearest 2 year molars:  I would love to have pics of Dom without drool running down his face so PLEASE hurry up and come in, already.  Thank you.




 This is our version of MarioKart.












 It's so nice to be able to go outside and PLAY for hours without getting bit by mosquitos.  I love this time of year.  Happy Halloween!  See ya back here Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment