Thursday, May 31, 2012

Today in pictures

Vince needed a haircut so I figured I'd go ahead and get Dom one too....since my home haircuts weren't really doing the trick (meaning he still had that Donald Trump combover going on).  He was an angel!  I thought I was going to have to hold him but he sat in the seat with a boppy around him and didn't make a peep!  
 Buh-bye Donald Trump....
 Brothers getting new do's together....
 I mean, he was cute before but look at this stud muffin.....I could just eat him up.
 I was determined to get some pics of them today since it had been awhile.  Here's my cuties....

 Love, love, love these two.....

 When Dom took his nap, I got a few of Vince alone....

 I'm 4!!!


 Here's the jersey and hat Uncle Rob and Aunt Judy got him for his birthday.....Uncle Rob couldn't let him just have a Cubs jersey....


 More goofballs....










This is what happens when Dom wakes up during Vince's bath and I have to go give him a paci....shaving cream Vince.  
We had a great mommy day today!  My boys ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment