Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Randoms

This is kinda just a random mix of pics from the last week.  I've been so busy trying to get ready for Vince's party (holy crap, how is my baby almost 4?), that I haven't had much time for pics or blogging.

I love seeing my boys play together.  Vince wanted me to set up this "tent" so him and Dom could do puzzles together in it....


 Then we had band practice....



 Here's my squeaky clean little monkey.....


 We have a new addition to the family.  As long as I can remember Tony has wanted a cat but I don't do cats.  Well, after 11 years of marriage he finally won.  I went to get my hair done Saturday and came home to this little rascal.  He is 3 months old and is really cute and lovable.  I still don't like the whole climb on my counters and tables and claw at my couch and climb my curtains part of cats but he's growing on me.
 The boys love him.  Dom literally picks him up by his hair and throws him but he keeps coming back for more.  Vince loves him too.  He can't wait to get home from school to see his kitty.
 We haven't all agreed on a name yet.  Vince likes "bootyshaker", I like "McLovin", and Tony likes "Nut" (as in Nutjob).  Yeah, we're weird like that.
 He's very sweet and loves to cuddle....even when the chair is already full...
 Vince and I discovered a frozen yogurt place called Mix It....yummmm....
 My baby is getting so big he's sitting up in the carts when we shop (mostly b/c he's too big for the carrier)....
 Talk about growing up too fast....someone is pretty good at standing up.  Are we gonna skip the crawling stage?  Slow down big guy!
Hope everyone is having a good week.  We have a big weekend and week ahead...its the Zatelli Birthday Week.  I'm sure we'll have lots to report!

No comments:

Post a Comment