Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Party in my crib

Dom likes to party....he hung out just playing in his crib while I snuck in a shower today.  Since Noni told me he rolled all over the house yesterday and we don't have baby gates back up yet, I figured he would be safe here.    
                                    
 Look at that belly!
 and those cheeks!!!
 and those fat little wrists...what do you mean "what wrists?"

Part of me has been wanting so much for him to start napping in his crib so I can get laundry and dishes and other crap done but as this sweet little boy fell asleep in my arms today, I decided to say screw it.  He's not gonna want to sleep in my arms for long so I need to enjoy it now!!!  All that other crap is just that and it can wait.  In other words, don't be surprised if you come to my house and you have to eat off of paper plates and I'm wearing the same jeans I wore 3 days ago.  

On a side note:  I discovered something sticking out of his bottom gums.....looks like someone is FINALLY getting some teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment