Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our lives via Instagram

I browsed through my iPhone pics today and wanted to share a few Instagram photos from the last few weeks (since I haven't been very good at posting)....

We all went to the mall one evening when the weather was nice.  Vince enjoyed a huge pretzel....
 while Dom tried his first strawberry milkshake (courtesy of his daddy)....he loved it by the way...
 One mommy day I was lucky enough to get to nap with BOTH boys AT THE SAME TIME....this never happens....
 Last week was grandpa's 75th birthday.  Dom and I took him to brunch at Cracker Barrell.
 Silly Vince tried cramming himself in a toy tote....it got lots of giggles from his little brother (especially when he fell over)
 Sharing and playing together...this lasted approximately 10 seconds, until Dom crashed Vince's tower...
 Vince helping me get his birthday party invitations in the envelopes...
 This special one is from TODAY.  Poor Dom has pink eye :(  How long till my little carrier monkey gives it to the rest of us?  Any guesses?
Yeah, I'll probably be paying the Minute Clinic at my store a visit tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment