Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter

Hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend!  We had a great Easter together!  After the egg hunt on Saturday, Vince and I "planted" some jelly beans.....


                                            
And they grew into a lollipop garden!  He was SOOOOO excited! 

  

  I hope I remember to do all this stuff next year with Dom!
 Then he found his (and Dom's) Easter baskets...
                                      
 He got lots of cars....
 a Jake and the Neverland Pirate DVD....
 Spiderman sunglasses...
 and the new Angry Birds Easter game...
 Even Dom was excited to see his toys....



 well, that's probably not saying much b/c he was also excited to find the grass in his basket....

 After we played with the new stuff all morning, we got cleaned up and dressed up and headed to Noni and Papi's house....and took pics, of course.....
 Yeah, that's right, Dom is wearing a onesie with his tie.  I thought for sure Vince's old 2T dress shirt would fit BUT I couldn't get the top button buttoned....I guess that's what happens when you don't have a neck :)









 I was so excited Vince asked for an apple with all the candy and cookies and cupcakes in the house that I didn't even care if he had it in the picture or not.....





I hate that we don't have any pics with Daddy but he HATES being photographed...maybe one day I'll get a pic of all of us together....even if I have to trick him or bribe him...whatever it takes!


1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures, Erin! I also LOVE the Lollipop Garden idea - will have to steal that one! :-)

    ReplyDelete