Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Willis is a BOY!

You guys probably already know.....Willis is a BOY! I guess we can finally reveal his real name....I know some of you are heartbroken that its not really Willis :) haha! We're naming him Dominic William....and now Vince is calling him Domino. We can't win! Here are a few pics from the ultrasound today.....cutest 12oz little fella ever, right!?!?!

His profile (looks like theres another gigantic noggin in the family):
His face (he's looking right at us):
Yep, it's a boy (that U shape is his butt and legs):
His long legs (better to kick you with, Mommy):
It was kinda funny this morning, Vince was laying with his head on my belly watching cartoons when the baby kicked him. He looked at me and said, "Hey, stop it".....oh the first of many fights I will have to break up!


No comments:

Post a Comment