Thursday, May 19, 2011

3 Year Stats

We had Vince's 3 year check-up today. He impressed the doctor with his conversation skills (meaning he talked the entire time) and his ability to write his name already. He weighed in at 33.5 lbs and measured 38 inches....both in the 50th percentile. We told her we were still working on potty training and that we were great peeing on the potty but not always great at pooping. He quickly told her "Poop happens"....sure glad I cleaned that saying up when I told him that a few weeks ago :) Since the appointment though, my big guy has pooped on the potty twice so maybe we're making good progress!

On another note: I've been REALLY wanting to get Vince's old clothes out to get them washed and ready for Dominic so I stopped at our storage unit today. 3 huge packed to the brim totes later I have sorted through the 0-6month clothes. Yep, 3 totes for just the first 6 months. Maybe it's time I admit to a shopping problem....maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment