Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Snow Angel

Vince couldn't wait to get outside and play in the snow! He LOVED every single freezing cold minute of it! He kept singing, "I'm running in the snow, I'm running in the snow, I'm running running running running running in the snow". This is mostly a picture post so enjoy!
He liked tasting the snow:


And sliding down the slippery slide:


You can tell he hates it, right? HA!
My new favorite picture:
We tried to do a snow angel.....
but snow got in his face....and he wasn't happy about it :)


Preparing for a snowball fight:



Even Buddy had a good time in the snow!
Even though we had fun outside, he couldn't wait to strip off all those layers of clothes....
Hopefully we'll get back out there after nap.....and do some baking :) Tomorrow is his "Christmas Song and Dance Performance" at school and I CANT WAIT! Video camera is charged and ready to go!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pics, Erin!!! So much of his personality comes through in your pictures of him, its GREAT!! Thank you for being a "photo mom" :-)

    ReplyDelete