Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Brrrrrrrr......

So yeah, it's FREEZING outside....which means we didn't get out of our jammies today. Vince actually asked to do arts and crafts in the playroom this morning.....but little did he know I was gonna touch, much less PAINT his piggies! Insert picture of a freaked out child who doesn't like his feet messed with here:
Yep....that didn't go over very well...at all! It was worth it though! Look at the cute reindeer we made! (Sorry, its turned sideways and he does have a red nose but you can't see it very well!)
Then it was time to make some yummy goodies. My college roommate, Tabitha (who deserves a medal for putting up with me for 4 years) always brought me these chocolatey peanut buttery delicious "Butterfinger Bites" that her mom made every Christmas. I decided today was the day to introduce Vince. They're really simple: 1) spread generous amount of peanut butter between 2 Cheez-Its2) dip them in melted chocolate 3) let them harden.
I haven't had these in years but O M G they were as good as I remembered! Vince clearly hated them:
NOT!

1 comment:

  1. We definitely had very similar days! :) And boy do those treats sounds YUMMY!!! I'll have to give them a try! :) Cute reindeer!!

    ReplyDelete