Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and that Santa was good to you all! We thoroughly enjoyed our time together and the SNOW (since we didn't have to travel too far or go to work)! Tony and I opened our presents early so we got to spend all morning watching Vince open his gifts. That boy is a pro! Amongst a lot of other stuff, Santa brought him a giant castle (and a bunch of knights, horses, kings, etc):
A Batmobile and figurines:
A music player with microphone (which Santa put some of his favorite WIGGLES songs on):
Books, games, puzzles, remote-controlled trucks:
And a stocking chock full of toys:

But the castle was by far his favorite, even Dora agrees. I don't know if you can see her but Dora is on the stairs and he gets very upset if Dora is missing from the castle.

After playing for hours and getting a nice long nap, we headed over to Noni and Papi's for dinner. Everyone was already there (Noni, Papi, Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Debbie, Alli, and Kendall). Vince LOVES having everybody in one place. Here we are posing in the snow. Yes, I am that crazy person running outside for a few seconds to snap a picture! Vince refused to go back outside for a picture with us :) Smart kid!
Vince and Grandma trying to start the train (and we wondered why Papi had to fix it later!):
That's lovely, Erin :)
Here's my attempt at a picture with my parents:
Aunt Debbie (my sister-in-law) and my mother-in-law:
My in-laws:
Vince showing Grandma and Grandpa his V-Reader (which he thinks plays "movies"):
Papi and Vince fixing the train:
Smooches with Daddy (after a wrestling match):
Wouldn't you know the last 2 at the table:
Time for more presents!
Alli and Kendall (my parents foster girls):
Vince hamming it up. He just went from person to person hugging and kissing on them! Grandpa's turn:
Kendall's turn:
Papi:
Alli:
Grandma:

How is it Vince is still going strong after a long exhausting day???? Oh yeah, he's hopped up on a sugar rush.
Well that was our wonderful Christmas! Tell me about yours! I hope everyone had a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment