Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Instagram Upload and Easter pics

I probably should've posted some of these with the Easter Egg Hunt post but I didn't have my phone handy then.  Here was a bag full of 150 or so filled eggs for the hunt!  I love the colors!
 Here's the baskets and ears waiting for the bunnies....
 The Easter bunny was here....
 Love my bunnies!
 Vince and I got to have a mommy day a few weekends ago and it was AWESOME!  We went go-karting...
 Played arcade games....
And did laser tag (which was a little scary for him so I don't think we'll be going back anytime soon)....
 Found this pic of me.  I don't think I'll every be able to deny that's my kid!  Yowsers!
 Then we had build a fort night....
 And ice cream for dinner night....(I think he's waving hi in this pic)

 My sister found this gem of me as a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle...HOT!
 Uh oh...the Cricut is out!! That means its bday party invitation time!
 Mr. Vince wants a LEGO party.....time to get crafy!
I LOVE NAPTIME...not just b/c its nice and quiet but b/c this still happens.  Kid loves sleeping on his mama...and mama loves it too!
 Mimi came up for a visit....and these boys wore her out.  Wild, crazy, non-stop....that just about describes them together.
 We've had such nice weather lately...we get to spend a lot of time outside!  Broke out the bikes one day!

 Nothing better than being a boy mom.  They love their mamas!
Watch out Jumpology, the Zatelli's and Krebbs' are here!  All 4 kids dominated the place.
 Then we visited Nathan!  Wilder, crazier, more non-stop describes these 3 together.
 The Easter Bunny left some pretty sweet baskets!  Vince got some 3DS games and Dom got some toys called Mashems...and of course a ton of candy.
 We had Easter dinner at Aunt Carey's house.  The boys love her piano.

 And Matt...they love Matt..

Dad and Bill did a little post dinner bonding....
I got Matt to take a few pics of us all dressed up!  



What a good few weeks!  I LOVE THESE BOYS!  Hope everyone had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment