Saturday, September 7, 2013

Dom's 2nd Birthday!!

Wow!  What a day!  SO MUCH FUN!  A big thank to everyone for coming and making his day special!  Now this momma is gonna relax!  

Vince drew some pics for decorations....



The table set up...


Party favors and party gear....
Favor bags...

Why yes, those are army men scaling my walls....

The rocket ship Vince painted...
We had lots of fun games to play....first - THE CLAW

 There's a snake in my boot....
 Rocket launching....
 Paratrooper drop zone....
 Wind up toy race.....


 Yeah that's right, Dom was all dressed up as Buzz (power pack included)

 Wait, is Dom Buzz or Woody?












 Look closely - The big boys are blindfolded and doing the game properly, Dom has his hand in the bucket just pulling stuff out....love him!



 HAHA...took awhile to get him in the truck with that pack on...




 As Cooper said, "Look at that HUGE cat"
 Sassy Hannah...I mean Jessie














 I keep telling Tony that Dom likes baby dolls.....he keeps telling me NO


 Amazing cupcakes by Noni!













What a good party!  Hope everyone had fun!  Vince told me "Mommy, that was the best party ever!  I want the same party for my birthday next year but with different presents!"....guess that means it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment