Thursday, June 20, 2013

Splash Day

Me and the girls (Erin and Sara) got the kiddos together today to splash and play in the water fountains at Stony Point.  SO MUCH FUN!
Everyone (except Vince) was a little skeptical.  I was shocked.  I thought Dom would jump right in. Vince surprised all of us by being the only one to go in for like the first 15minutes.  Times sure have changed.  
 "Seriously mom? You want me to go in there?"

 Still not trying it....
 Vince tried to get him to go in...he wasn't having it.
 Getting braver....
 Just kidding...


 Nope, not interested....
 Checking it out with Hannah...
 Ok, I'll do it!
 That was kinda fun...
 That was a lot of fun...
 SOLD!
 Yeah, don't even think about me going in there...
 That kid is crazy!






 We tried to warn him....

 But he didn't care....he did it over and over and over....loved it!





 Apparently Vince thinks the water fountain is a bidet....

 Hannah doing ballet....
 There he goes again....
 IN THE FACE!!
 This kid cracks me up...







 Pure joy!
 Still just checking out the sights....


 I think its safe to say he's a water baby...
 Meanwhile, on dry land....



 Everyone else is done and drying off....except this kid....
 What a good time...and its FREE :)
 Hope everyone had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment