Monday, September 17, 2012

Our week in instagram

As I typed the title, I realized that some of these aren't instagrammed....oh well, you get the idea.  

Every once in awhile it works out that I get about 1 hour of Vince time (just the 2 of us) on Friday mornings before school while Tony takes Dom to my moms.  I LOVE IT!  We usually go grab breakfast and chat.  Last Friday morning he picked donuts so we went to Daylight Donuts and pigged out on a chocolate glazed donut and chocolate milk.....then I sent him off to school and let his teacher's deal with his energy!  haha!  

 I worked late Friday night but when I saw Vince in these jammies Saturday morning, I died laughing.  These fit him last year!  I swear, my kids grow like weeds!

 Yep, that's right....Dom's got a case of beer in the back of his truck....
 This can't be comfortable.  If only I could've seen his face in this position...I'm sure it was a look of fear.
Its been so long since Vince and I did crafts/learning type of activity but Dom took a nice long nap on Sunday so we played this "reading" game.  I wrote out 16 words that he has seen before (and went over them ahead of time)....
then I called out a word and he had to squirt it with water to win.  If he got it wrong, I squirted him with water.  Does that sound mean?  Obviously you weren't there to hear his squeals of delight....I'm pretty sure he even missed some on purpose just to get wet.  Boys will be boys!
Hopefully as Dom gets older and more independent we can do more of these activities...I've pinned a ton on Pinterest, gotta put them to use sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment