Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vroom Vroom.....

We've been talking about getting our big man a bed and moving him into the playroom for awhile now and suddenly I decided today was the day. I overheard him telling his stuffed animals before he fell asleep at nap time (and before I decided to get the bed today) that "it's almost ready, my car bed, it's gonna be great"....so we just had to go get it as soon as he woke up! Since we started kinda late, we ran out of time to get a twin mattress so for now he's still sleeping on his crib mattress but hopefully that'll change soon. Here he is climbing in for the first time!Yep, it was love at first sight....
I finally got the new sheets and quilt on it....
1 Little Monkey jumping on the bed....

Even though he was thrilled about his new bed, we didn't get off to a great start tonight but he only got out of it once (so far) and only cried for a few minutes so it was better than I expected. Now I have to finish decorating the room this week......hopefully.....I may choose to sleep all week while I'm off instead. I forgot how exhausting 1st trimester is!

Update: He slept through the whole night without a peep but woke up around 6:45am screaming.....I guess he realized he wasn't familiar with being in there. We'll see how tonight goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment