Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mr. Grumpy Pants

I've been so bad at taking pictures lately (mostly b/c all I want to do is sleep), but with the weather being so nice today I dusted off the camera in hopes of a few good shots. Unfortunately, a sweet little boy laid down for a nap but Mr. Grumpy Pants woke up in his place. This is the type of picture I got for the first few minutes:
And then that mean terrible wind started blowing (which he clearly didn't appreciate) and he started spitting and screaming at the wind......in case anyone is wondering, he IS his father's son :)
But fear not, we cheered up with a quick game of Hide N Seek.
Finally, a few smiles:
Maybe even some laughter:
And definitely some "I'M RIGHT HERE" screams of joy.....which makes playing Hide N Seek really easy for me!
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful SPRING weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment