Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Arts and Crafts

As my intern, Kim, pointed out I've been off work for like 11 days (yep, even worse than you thought, Kim) and have barely posted any blogs. Staycation flew by way too fast then I got really sick Saturday night and have been fighting something crappy since then. I swear its the flu even though the test was negative. Luckily my boys have managed to stay healthy. Anyway, here are a few arts and crafts that we did before I got sick.

I love this rainbow, though it was hard keeping those little fingers clean in between colors:
A 4-leaf clover and ladybug:
Pretty daffodils for mommy:
And my favorite....an Easter Egg tree. I found some eggs at Michaels and let him paint them thinking we would do some dinosaur egg thing but then I saw this tree and birdhouse at Target's dollar section (have I mentioned that I LOVE Target?) and voila...our first Easter decoration.
I'm going to attempt to go to work tomorrow. Hopefully, I don't regret it!

1 comment:

  1. You are such a crafty Mama, Erin! I'm jealous! :-) I NEVER would have predicted this (or your photography love) from our experiences together at W&M - you've come a long way!!

    ReplyDelete