Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Candy Land Battle

Santa brought Vince some board games for Christmas. I was a little skeptical as to whether or not he could play them yet but he surprised me and did a great job.....until daddy got involved.
At least some guy in this house reads directions!



After Vince and I played a game, he hollered for daddy to join us. I should've known this was mistake #1.....have you met my husband? Lets call him Mr. Competitive. It went something like this: We are all playing nicely till mommy got to skip way ahead. Vince decided he got to skip ahead too. Mr. Competitive told him "no, you have to play by the rules"....mistake #2. Vince said "NO". Oh no....it's on now! Mr. Competitive says, "I'm not gonna play with you anymore if you cheat." After a brief shouting match (during which I'm laughing so hard I think I'm gonna pee my pants), Vince screams, "Daddy, go back to your office!!!!!". Oh, it was HILARIOUS! Knowing that I have many, many, many more of these ahead of me makes me smile :) I love my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the play-by-play... felt like I was there!! Hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear "Daddy, go back to your office" on a nearly daily basis.

    ReplyDelete