Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey Day

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Its always nice to get (most) of the family together in one place. Vince woke up Thursday and told me we were going to Grandma's house to eat turkey and that Grandma, Grandpa, Noni, Papi, Mommy, Daddy, Kendal, and Alli would be there. He was exactly right! His Uncle Jim and Aunt Debbie also came as an added bonus! It was great to see everyone. I didn't take very many pictures (ok, I hardly took any) but here's a few:

This is the bridge at Grandma's house that he LOVES. We collected countless rocks to throw into the creek (shhhh....don't tell Grandpa!)

I'm not quite sure what these boys are doing here but they sure look like they're having fun, don't they?
We really enjoyed seeing everyone and can't wait till Christmas to do it all over again! I'll take more pics next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment