Thursday, November 18, 2010

2.5 year stats

Vince had his 2 1/2 year check-up today. They said its mostly a developmental appointment just to make sure kids are meeting milestones, which he is! She said she heard us talking from the hall and knew half of her questions were already answered. He was ultra-cooperative, thank goodness :) He did have to get a his 2nd flumist and a pneumonia shot, which surprised me....luckily I didn't promise anything ahead of time!!!

Here are his stats at 2 1/2 years:
weight 31.5lbs (no wonder my back aches all the time) - 50th percentile
height 36 1/8 inches (I better stop calling him "shorty") - 50th percentile
head circumference 19 3/4 inches (he comes by it naturally) - 75th percentile

We also had a visit to the eye dr today....it was really my annual check-up but my optometrist was SO nice and SO fun that he let Vince do a test too. Vince picked out the teeny tiny airplane, house, birthday cake, and bird to give him perfect 20/20 vision! He got my brown eyes but I sure hope he gets his daddy's eyesight!

No comments:

Post a Comment