Thursday, November 4, 2010

Turkey Day Arts and Crafts

We woke up to a cold & rainy day so I thought it was best to stay inside and do some arts and crafts with my little turkey. I found some ideas for really cute Thanksgiving crafts online and Vince seemed to like them so that's how we spent our morning. I took all these pics with my phone so sorry for the poor quality.

The first was a hand painted turkey. He really liked me painting his hand and telling me which colors to put where. Bossy britches :) We made 3 of these (1 for our keepsake and 1 for each set of grandparents along with a little poem that I stole borrowed).
The next few are from after the turkeys were done and he went crazy with the paint. Thank you Crayola for easily washed paint b/c it was on me, him, the table, and the wall....but he had a blast!


Next we made another turkey but this time with traced hand and footprints. He really liked this one the most.
Can you tell which one Vince traced? HA! The bottom right is my enormous 4-fingered hand!
Voila! Our finished turkey! Pretty cute, huh?
Maybe we'll go jump in puddles after his nap :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the big turkey craft with lots of hands.. gonna have to steal that idea!

    ReplyDelete