Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fall Pics

So I had the genius plan to take fall pics on Sunday.  Just me and the boys.  I wasn't sure how I was going to do it with the self-timer at the park (where would I put the camera?)...but there were just enough tree stumps and tables!!!  They turned out waaaaaay better than I hoped.  Thank goodness these boys are so used to being in front of a camera and posing!  I must be doing something right? HAHAHA!!  There were lots of bribes but we did it!  

I took this one before we left the house....you know, in case all the others sucked.





 Of course Dom was as far up as he could go and Vince was terrified being on the first one!

 This kid slays me.  TROUBLE!





 Love this one!  So them!
 Yep, Dom took this one!
 And Vince took this one (the sun was too bright, color was awful so I had to make it b/w)
 Yep, just goes to show....a tree stump and self-timer is all you need for a decent pic!!!













 Again....so them!  I love it!











 All vince wants for Christmas is his 2 front teeth......

Vince took this  - he's pretty good with a camera!


 I gotta say, both kids are darn good at taking pics.  They're so hired!


No comments:

Post a Comment