Sunday, April 5, 2015

New Rooms

I was on vacation at the end of March and decided to re-do the boys rooms...finally.  Dom got Vince's car bed and he wanted a Spiderman room.  Ta-da!



Vince got the crib converted into a full bed....but to do so I had to borrow this big ass truck from my friend Trudy in order to get the mattress and box spring.  Picture me driving this thing if you can.  Soak it in.
 I was afraid Vince was not going to like his new room b/c it wasn't a "theme" but I knew none of those would last and he was ready for a really "big boy room".  I just told him to trust me (and crossed my fingers that he liked it).  He LOVES IT!  Like he can't wait to go to bed (that might be a slight exaggeration) LOVES IT.

I have to admit, I love it too.  Its definitely a big kid room.  Now he just needs a desk for homework...and I might cry.  My room got some sprucing up too.  New comforter, pillows, nightstand, and curtains.  I LOVE IT.

1 comment: