Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter

Saturday was the annual Easter Egg Hunt/decorate party and it was SO MUCH FUN!  We all know I love all parties (duh) but this one is my favorite b/c we have lots of kids, its usually perfect weather, and everyone is HAPPY (and on a sugar high).  

 Just need some bunnies...


  A few are missing from the pic but you get the idea...















 Time to OPEN!







 Sack race!

 It looks like Vince is knocking this kid out...



 Time to dye them!



 The kids rocked this.
 Me and my knight in shining armor and Thor...

 The Easter bunny has arrived....

 Bunny breakfast...
What a great day!  I love this time of year!

1 comment:

  1. I always love seeing your Easter party pics!! It looks like it was a great time. This year I really wanted to do more activities; sack race, egg, race, etc (would NEVER consider egg dyeing.. lol). But there are just too many kids. Still fun though! It's one of my fav parties too! Still wish we lived closer so we could party together! We'd make a mean team!

    ReplyDelete