Sunday, July 6, 2014

May recap - a little late....

I am SO behind in blogging.  There just isn't enough time in the day lately.  I didn't even blog at all in June!  I've never missed a whole month!  Sorry!  I'm going to try and split the hundred or so pics into different posts.  I hope to get as many as possible up tonight.

The boys needed haircuts.  I bribed them with ice cream!  I'm not ashamed.  
 I love when they get their hair cut...so handsome!
 I'm pretty sure I'm related to this kid.  Twinsies!
 And this one, I don't know where he came from.  HAHAHA!  He was playing baseball in the house...completely naked.  I love him.
 Our friend George had a get together.  I love having all the kids together...they're finally old enough to play....and eat ALL the cheezy poofs....


 He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping...almost makes me forget the mischief he gets into...every single day.
 Waiting for the bus one morning...
 Mommy/Dommy day...always starts with a trip to the donut shop!
 Isn't his cute?
 The moment a little boy I know has been waiting for....the release of MarioKart8!  Guess what we did that whole weekend!


Next up....a June recap!

No comments:

Post a Comment