Sunday, July 6, 2014

June recap

These are probably out of order...my bad.  The important thing is there are lots of pics of some super cute boys!

I took the boys to Maymont one weekend...it was HOT, we were all cranky...the end.  I did get one decent pic of the 2 of them.  Those brown eyes...yikes!  
 Vince wanted a turn taking pics with my big camera.  They were mostly of the ground, some animals, some trees, a car...but he did get one of me and Dom!
 And just one of Dom!

 Oh my goodness, this cracked me up.  Dom is awesome on the potty now and one day I walked in the living room (where his portable potty is) and saw this.  I had to quickly and quietly go find my phone to take a picture!  SO FUNNY!
 Love this boy to the moon and back.
 And this one too!
 So one day, the boys were hiding from me in the bathroom. I could hear them giggling, just waiting for the right time to come out and scare me....boy did I surprise them!  This is what they found when they came out!  Mama Hulk.  They laughed so darn hard.
 How is my baby officially a first grader?  I threw them a mini breakfast party on the morning of the last day of school.  Have I mentioned that I love throwing them parties?
 Summer fun baskets!
 Last day of Kindergarten!

 First day and last day....not a huge difference, a little taller, a little wiser!
My BFF Ola came into town for a wedding....we got to hang out one night!  We had so much fun!
 Happy Father's Day to my awesome dad!  Love you dad!
 Using those new water guns on each other.
 Attempting to be a yes mom....got ice cream before dinner one night.


 We had a Vince/Mom day now that school is out.  We did putt putt, go Karts, bumper boats, and the arcade!  Whew, that was fun!



 This pic was BEFORE bumper boats....I had no idea how wet I'd get on those things.  The hair didn't look nearly this good afterwards!
Oh, and we shopped for a dress and jewelry for me to wear to a wedding....what a good helper!
 That smile....slays me.
 A trip to the park and feeding/stalking the ducks.
 Talk about sweet...Vince reading to Dom before bed.  Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment