Monday, June 18, 2012

What we've been up to....

I took a few days off last week to enjoy some quality time with my boys (and a day to myself).  No surprise....Dom had discovered the iPad and loves it!  He plays the "Monster at the end of this book" app....that was one of my favorite books so it's cute to see him enjoy it!  

 Vince and I were able to have a day for just the two of us.  We went to Toys R Us and the park then we had lunch and got to go see "The Avengers".  Something tells me I wore him out....
Tony's newest hobby is shooting.  He asked me to tag along with him to the range.  I felt pretty badass shooting....especially considering that I was wearing Yurman jewelry and sporting my new Coach bag.  

Here's my target when I was done.  Not too shabby for a first timer.  I warned Tony that it was in his best interest to remember that :)  haha!  
                                           
                                                
 Dom hasn't had much luck using a sippy cup yet but he's getting better.  It cracked me up to see him like this....he figured out his own "lazy man" way of getting "juice" (aka flavored water) out.
Vince has really gotten into listening to real music lately (not the Wiggles anymore, YAY!).  Some of his favorites are The Lazy Song, Party Rock Anthem, Sexy and I know it, and this one......
Was that a random enough of a post for you???  

Dom has his 9 month check up tomorrow....I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment